Friday, February 8, 2013

Puisi Cinta "Bahasa Inggris"

L.O.V.E
The days, have gone by…
Within time and theory.
That love is just a theory?
No, love is not just a theory,
It is in air, in our hearts,
Time is the air which you must make your move
When love has come to question,
Nobody can escape its claw,
It’s grip so hard on the wings of hope.
Sometimes Icorus is giving, sometimes he’s not.
What you should know, is how,
How does love define the answer to our future?
Once said, it cannot be unsaid,
Unless proven not, its true as blue in tears.
Tears, yours? mine? the loves are beautiful.
I could turn your tears, into roses.
Smelling as fresh scent of the new morning.
Sunshine, you are mine, my angel, my love.
You are not my want, you’re my need.
You are all the reasons I breathe.
You are my oxygen, my passion in time,
The clock? question this and your wrong.
You think you’re right? time doesn’t matter?
In the essence of love time is the key.
The days, have gone by…
But not a moment goes by in fact in truth,
That I do not think about you.
I know in the heart that is mine to give,
And yours to keep with soul and passion.
That both love each other in eternal time

Sumber: http://www.belajarbahasainggrisyuk.com/contoh-puisi-cinta-dalam-bahasa-inggris/#ixzz2KNFroXn0

0 comments:

Post a Comment